Ways to be involved in supporting and preserving the history of Sunderland:
- Join the Swampfield Historical Society. Membership to the society is $10. per year and is collected at out annual meeting in January, at which time election of officers is held. Please send us your name and email and we will contact you when any meetings or events will be held. Monthly meetings are usually held at our museum on a Wednesday evening at 7 pm. Contact us at our email listed below. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ACTIVITIES ARE ON HOLD DURING THE COVID PANDEMIC!
- Attend the special events and lectures presented by the Society to learn more about Sunderland's rich history. Go to our Events page
- Suggest special topics of interest for programs and lectures
- Volunteer to facilitate a local history program
- Donate money to support the mission of the Swampfield Historical Society. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law. Please make checks out to "Swampfield Historical Society" and mail to our address listed at the bottom of the page.
- Donate items that sustain the mission of the Swampfield Historical Society are welcome. Visit our How to Donate Items to Our Collection page to learn more
For more information on the Swampfield Historical Society, contact the Board of Directors at 413-665-2191, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Walunas, President
- Tom Zimnowski, Treasurer
- Liz Sillin, Secretary
Thank you! We Look Forward to Your Support!